Optional Services and Upgrades
· Add a Hole in One Contest. Click link for details.
· Add Putting Contest. Click link for details.
· Add a Logo Shirt (solid pique) for each of your players with a custom logo & CBGC logo in your choice of color.
· Other Gift Options available – Please ask our Professional staff.
· Add an Hour of Instruction from our PGA Professional Staff in a Clinic.
· Let us handle your Sponsor Sign needs!
· Add a Gift Pack of a Logo Golf Ball, Tees, and Divot Tool.
· We can put your charity or business logo onto golf balls for your tournament, or otherwise personalize them. Balls come individually boxed by the sleeve or by the dozen:
· Personalized balls (no minimum required)
· Logo balls (12 dozen minimum required)
· The price of our Outing Banquets is based on being under our Tent at either location. However, if you would like to utilize the Chantilly Room or Knickers Grille, there is a set-up fee.
· Driving Range Rental for 2 hours prior to tee off.
· Hire one of our Golf Professionals for a tee shot on our first hole.
Menu Upgrades and Options
(Three locations at each golf course for Refreshment Stations)
· Ask us about our Crab Feasts and Pig Roast packages for your event!
· Add a Sunrise Continental Breakfast to any package.
· Add a Cross Section Hot Dog Lunch on the North East course at hole #’s 6 & 7 and #’s 12 & 13 and on the Rising Sun course at hole #’s 9 & 18
· Add a Bagged Lunch with your choice of Turkey or Ham Sandwich with Cheese, Chips, Condiment Packets (mayonnaise, mustard), Apple, Beverage, and Cookie.
· Add Soda Stations (Coke, Diet Coke and Sprite offered) with a 32 oz. Cup (minimum of 50 people)
· Add Six Pack (4 canned sodas mixed with 2 bottled waters) in coolers on cart
· Add Soft Pretzel Station (minimum of 50 people)
· Add six pack of Domestic Canned Beer or six pack of Imported Canned Beer (put in cooler on cart)
· Add Fresh Hard Shell Crabs to any menu (approx 5 dz #1 crabs in a bushel)
Tax and Service Charge is included
Additional Food & Beverage Services
Run a Tab: We can arrange for our mobile snack cart to be on the course the day of your event and keep a running tab for all food and beverage given to your group payable at the end of the day. There is a service charge for this service.
Snack Bar Window
The Snack Bar Window located adjacent to the terrace of the clubhouse can be utilized for preparing made to order lunches to satisfy individual tastes and preferences.
Run a Tab: Our staff will keep a running tab for all food and beverage given to your group payable at the end of the day. There is service charge for this service.
(A 32 oz. cup will be included for on course kegs)
· Upgrade ¼ Keg to ½ Keg Domestic
· Domestic ¼ Keg
· Import ¼ Keg
· Domestic ½ Keg
· Import ½ Keg
· Bartender Fee (2 Hours) per Bartender
· Cash Bar
· Tab Bar (Limited or Unlimited)
· 1 Hour Open Bar (Import/Domestic Beer & Wine)
· 2 Hour Open Bar (Import/Domestic Beer & Wine)
· 1 Hour Open Bar (House Liquor, Beer & Wine)
· 2 Hour Open Bar (House Liquor, Beer & Wine)
· Domestic Canned Beer (Per 6 Pack/Per Cart)
· Imported Canned Beer (Per 6 Pack/Per Cart)
· Six Pack of Soda (4 Canned Sodas and 2 Bottled Waters)
Customary 18% service charge and 5% MD sales tax not included for any food tabs
Alcoholic Beverage Cart Service Policies
Chesapeake Bay Golf Club is a
responsible server of alcoholic beverages and promotes
· Alcoholic Beverages may only be served to participants 21 years of age or older with a valid picture ID.
· No glassware is permitted on the course.
· Beverage Carts must remain on the cart path and driver must adhere to proper course etiquette at all times.
· Off-premise purchased alcoholic beverages may not be brought in and consumed on the golf course or in the clubhouse.
· Liquor, wine or cordials may not be served from a beverage cart.
· Any participant who appears visibly intoxicated will not be served alcoholic beverages.
· All persons who appear visibly intoxicated must be reported to the Tournament Director and Clubhouse Manager immediately.
· Accurate inventories must be maintained for alcoholic beverages sold or distributed and submitted to the Clubhouse Manager at the conclusion of the event.
· Management reserves the right to revoke any and all privileges of a participant(s), if deemed necessary, without refund.
· Alternate transportation is available if required. Contact Clubhouse Manager for arrangements.
Don’t Drink and Drive!
Packages | Outing Letter/Main Page |
Outing Rates & Specifics | Frequent Player Outline | Outing Contests
Outing Events | Outing Menus | Map & Directions
Golf & Instruction
Home | Contact Us
North East Course Preview | Rising Sun Course Preview | Public Rates | Seasonal Membership Info
Outing Info | CBGC News | Tournaments | The Pro Shop | Golf Links | Hours of Operation
Instruction & Clinics | Map & Directions
Restaurant & Banquets
Blue Heron Grille | Weddings & Banquets
©2013 Chesapeake Bay Golf Club