Bay Golf Club's
The following rules, regulations and rates apply for all approved outings. Any matters not covered below are subject to the judgment of the Chesapeake Bay Golf Club management. Your outing representative is responsible for your conduct.
1. A group of 24 or more is considered an outing.
2. All outings must be paid in full ten (10) days prior to event. If number of participant’s increases, full payment is due the day before event. If not paid 10 days in advance, a $100.00 surcharge will be applied.
3. A $500.00 non-refundable deposit for outings over 48 players, and a $200.00 non-refundable deposit for fewer than 48 must be made to reserve a date. An outing is officially registered when the deposit is received and a signed Outing Agreement is returned. The amount deposited will be applied to the final outing total.
4. Checks or credit cards will be accepted for outing deposits. Balance payment for outings will be accepted by credit cards, cash or check, as long as the check is received within ten business days of the outing date.
5. Cancellation must occur a minimum of one (1) month prior to the event to avoid forfeit of the deposit. The deposit is non-refundable; however may be used toward rescheduling of the event or scheduling of a new event. All groups are considered playable as schedule. Chesapeake Bay Golf Club is the sole judge as to whether the golf course is playable.
6. Names of participants must be submitted to the Pro Shop staff by fax, e-mail or U.S. mail 5 days prior to event.
7. All additional charges are due and payable the day of the outing.
8. Carts are complimentary for all outings.
9. Chesapeake Bay Golf Club requires a mandatory scheduled meeting with Pro Shop staff and Outing Representatives at least 10 days prior to event.
Full Shotgun Procedures
10. Starts – Are authorized by Chesapeake Bay Golf Club staff and are permitted 7 days a week. Chesapeake Bay Golf Club staff will have complete authority to determine starting hole assignments.
11. Shotguns given from Holes #1-18 are for Outings of 100+ Players.
12. Weekend Full Shotguns will start at 1:30 pm (minimum of 100 players).
13. Weekday Full Shotguns -- Start by 8:30 am or at 1:00 pm or 1:30 pm. (minimum of 100 players).
Modified Shotgun Procedures
14. Weekdays begin by 9:00am and are started on Holes #10-1 for Outings between 48-87 Players.
15. Weekends begin by 8:00am and are started on Holes #10-1 for Outings between 48-87 Players.
Tee Time Procedures
16. All outings may have tee times but under 48 players must have tee times (8 minute intervals at Rising Sun) (9 minute intervals at North East).
17. On Weekends, all outings under 48 players will begin tee times after 10:30 a.m.
18. On Weekdays, tee times can be given at any time during the day.
19. Depending on outing size, Chesapeake Bay Golf Club reserves the right to fill the remainder of the shotgun field with regular play.
20. On day of outing, Chesapeake Bay Golf Club is the sole judge of the playability of the course. Chesapeake Bay Golf Club will not reschedule outings due to inclement weather. Outings can receive Rain Checks when Chesapeake Bay Golf Club’s Greens Superintendent deems the course unplayable, or if lightning causes delays. Rain Checks will be issued for 18 holes if less than 4 holes are completed, or a 9 hole Rain Check will be issued if more than 4 holes and less than 12 holes are completed. More than 12 holes conclude the round. The Outing will be responsible for the scheduled food and beverage agreement if cancelled.
21. All players must have their own golf bag and appropriate foot attire. A $25.00 rental charge will be added to outing for all rental sets/rental shoes needed.
22. Chesapeake Bay Golf Club has access to items to select from for handouts, prizes, etc. Most items can be custom logoed with 30-day notice.
23. All prizes are recommended to be purchased in form of gift certificates or merchandise from Chesapeake Bay Golf Club.
24. Chesapeake Bay Golf Club offers contests for every outing free of charge including: Longest Drive, Closest to the Pin, Straightest Drive, Putting Contest, Beat the Pro and Farthest from the Hole.
25. All players must report to the starter at least 10 minutes prior to their scheduled tee time, or 30 minutes for a scheduled shotgun start.
26. Appropriate golf attire must be worn at all times. Chesapeake Bay Golf Club is a no-denim facility. Men must wear shirts with collars and sleeves, slacks or golf shorts that are no more than 4" above the middle of the knee. Not permitted are tank tops, tee shirts, fish net tops, cut-offs, bathing suits, and jogging shorts. Ladies must wear dresses, slacks, golf shorts or skirts that are no more than 4" above the middle of the knee. Blouses or golf tops are permitted. Not permitted are halter-tops, tee shirts, fish net tops, bathing suits, and cut-offs. Golf shoes, sneakers, and street shoes without heels must be worn at all times. Football, baseball and other spiked shoes not designed for golf are not permitted.
27. Golf carts are permitted to go 90 degrees unless otherwise posted.
28. All alcoholic beverages served on the course property are to be purchased from Chesapeake Bay Golf Club according to state law. Chesapeake Bay Golf Club reserves the right to inspect coolers.
29. The wetlands are protected "no search" areas and are not to be entered. Balls entering such areas are considered lost.
30. All groups are expected to play in 4 1/4 hours and to keep up with the group in front of them. A ranger will be on duty and has full authority to enforce regulations and pace of play.
31. Remember course etiquette: repair ball marks, replace divots, and rake all bunkers. Leave the course in the condition you found it as a courtesy to the next player.
32. No outside signage is permitted without prior consent.
33. All Outings with food service will be seated and served outside under our tent, pavilion or on our terrace.
34. The price of our Outing Banquets is based on being under our Tent at North East or Pavilion at Rising Sun. However, if you would like to utilize the Chantilly Room or Knickers Grille, there is a set-up fee of $125.00 for under 60 players/$200.00 for 60+ players. In addition, there is a linen fee of $1.00 per person.
35. Kegs are not permitted in the Chantilly Room. A bartender will be required at an extra charge and bottled beer will be offered.
Packages subject to change
Letter/Main Page | Outing
Frequent Player Outline | Outing Events | Outing Contests
Outing Menus | Upgrades & Options | Map & Directions
Outing Questions? E-mail
Golf & Instruction
Home | Contact Us
North East Course Preview | Rising Sun Course Preview | Public Rates | Membership Info
Outing Info | CBGC News | Tournaments | The Pro Shop | Golf Links | Hours of Operation
Instruction & Clinics | Map & Directions
Restaurant & Banquets
Blue Heron Grille | Weddings & Banquets
©2013 Chesapeake Bay Golf Club